Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Friday, May 13, 2011

In This Beginning

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning....."


This is confusing to a lot of folk....self included. But I had insight from God the other day.
I used to wonder what did God do before "In the Beginning." Nothing? Then one day He showed me.

I had been toying with a story called "In Vain" about a town named Vain. But the key word here is "vain." Are we so vain as to believe we are the first.... the only in all the galaxies out there...the only ones God created? I believe God showed me that "In the beginning" means in the beginning of our world.

When my girls ask me something I know they cannot comprehend at this age in their lives I tease with them and tell them "none ya" meaning none ya business. Right now....it's "none ya" because if God tried to explain...we wouldn't...couldn't get it. It just isn't time. Actually from God it's really not "none ya..." it's have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment