Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Deflating Demons

Honestly, it used to seem unfair that Jesus lived a sinless life... because he was, after all, half God and half man. Of course the "God side" of him always overpowered the man side because-GOD! HELLO?!


Then one glorious day God showed me if I truly am a Christian than I have the same advantage! Yes!!!! Little ol' me! Because I have Jesus in me! Jesus= Holy Spirit=God!

Then I had a vision of demons deflating in me. Similar to when you stick a pen in a balloon. New balloons pop quickly. Older balloons when you put a pin in them you have to shove it in there and it still doesn't pop. It slowly leaks out. Some of them you even have to help by pushing the air out of them!

To think, most people say being a Christian is boring! Nothing on earth can compare to the joy I receive when God opens my eyes, revealing to me a little more about Himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment