Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Eureka!








My family and I went to Eureka Springs, Arkansas the last half of spring break this past week. It was sooooo wonderful and beautiful! We had such a great time I love my family they are so fun to be with.

We visited Pea Ridge, War Eagle Mill, and War Eagle Mill Caverns. The scenery was so breath taking!

With every turn of my head I was rewarded with pictures of God's handiwork. The beautiful mountains, refreshing springs, caverns with such independant beauty in and of theirselves. Hollows, valleys, wildlife...and it made me think.

The poor unfortunate people who try to convince theirselves that there is no God need to go here. They need to open their eyes, close their Wi Fi's and be still... as they drink in Gods glory. Then it shouldn't be long before they declare, "Eureka!" As they find God.

No comments:

Post a Comment