Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What a Mansion She's in Now

I was on a lesson a couple months back with one of my couples I have taught off and on over the past few years. I'm not really sure how we got on the subject, but the man started talking about his mother and church. He explained how she didn't have a lot of money, but she was constantly sending in money to the different Preachers on televison. He told me how this made him so mad that they were just con artists.

It's funny but out of no where I had this vision of his mom who is now in Heaven, in one of the biggest mansions Jesus had prepared! I knew that whether these Preachers were con artist or not, her heart had given her money to God, and He saw it, loved it, and rewarded her accordingly!

As for those Preachers,just as with anything there are good and bad. I trust that God sees and knows and when the day comes they stand in front of Him they will get their just rewards.

Thanks You,Father that it's not my job to judge these people, it's Yours. You see all and know all so You handle this. My job is to worry about my relationship with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment