Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Looking Back

I was just sitting here looking back on my past blogs...ain't I precious? With the limited information I have been posting I should be one of the "greats" such as Catherine Marshall, Beth Moore...etc. No.

Every night I pray for my children...bless them mentally, physically, and spiritually. Same for my husband. Followed by specific trials they are dealing with, and praying for wisdom, His protection, and His guidance. Then I ask for God to heal me...beg Him to let me be the example I should be for those around me. To use my life to bring glory to Him and to lead others to Him. Yet, each day I struggle with the thorn in my side.

The thorn keeps one humble...though it drives you whacker-do! Why can't I remove it? I know I can't be perfect though that is my hearts desire. I pray for guidance, strengh, and forgiveness. But above all (which is my ego) I pray that You (God) are glorified!

No comments:

Post a Comment