Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

For Little Ol' Me?

Isaiah 42: 5-6
"This is what God the Lord says-the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: 'I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to fee captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in the darkness.'"

Wow! Ain't that something? The visual, the mental picture of that first part: stretching out the Heavens, spreading out the earth; with all that springs from it; who gives breath to the people!

Sounds like a picnic, a party! God, preparing the world for us- giving us His breath of life to enjoy and fellowship with Him.

He has a bigger plan here, and though I may not be "privy" to it all- everyone of us who love Jesus will be a party to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment