Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Friday, February 13, 2015

STUFF

(From my journal on 12/27/2013)

Stuff. This morning when I got up and let our little beagle dog, Buckeye, out...for some reason I was hyperaware of all my stuff as I walked through the house to get her. My two drawing tables with stuff to draw, paint and cartoon on, my printer on one of them from some of my writings. Video stuff in the "book" room and tons of books. My Batman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popeye, Charlie Brown, etc., dolls. (Wondering why in the world I have Buffy the Vampire Collector dolls and Batman dolls? Just ask.)

Closet full of clothes I pray that I might fit into again one day. Also in the closet, more journals, writing pads full of writings and stories, quilting material, half made quilt, old computers with my pictures and stories on.

"Stuff." Stuff that I can't take with me when I die. Most of this "stuff" I don't even use on a daily, weekly or yearly basis. Stuff.

What have I stored in Heaven that is eternal, I wonder? (Wouldn't it be awesome if we could peek into our eternal home and see?)

What does this teach my girls?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment