Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Miracle

 This is a post from my Journal dated September 20, 2014.

What a beautiful morning! Can you believe that last night in the middle of the night and this morning at 9 the most miraculous thing happened?! Last night as I was trying to get comfortable in bed and fall asleep I rolled over on my stomach. Great I thought. I felt like I was laying on a golf ball right at the bottom of my right breast. It's gotten bigger I thought. I've got to make sure I go this week and have a mammogram.

For about a year there has been a massive lump...not solid, under my right breast. I kept thinking I'd get around to having it checked. However, this past few months now I could even feel it when I laid on my stomach or when my bra was pressing on it. Last night though, man. It felt like it had a major "growth spurt!"  I said a quick prayer to God that He would remove it.

I finally fell asleep and woke up again about 4 in the morning- it woke me up as I became aware of being uncomfortable laying on my stomach. I prayed again, "Lord, please, You can just reach in an grab it and throw it as far as the east is from the west. Please, take it away, Father." Then I fell asleep.

I woke up at 9 still sleepy. Scott was still in bed, too. So I stretched out and rolled over onto my stomach and laid there...comfortably. In a few minutes my eyes popped open. Comfortably? Really?

I quickly rolled over onto my back and felt the place it had been-gone.  Gone! Did you hear me?

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom feeling for it as I walked. The whole breast felt different-smaller! PRAISE GOD!!! Now I want to have a mammogram-just to hear them say it-There's nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment