Greetings, or as we say in Texas, "howdy."

Welcome to my blog. Grab yourself a cup of coffee, or tea and relax and enjoy watching my walk with God. Daily insights, thoughts, revelations, and frustrations in the life of lil' ol' me, Ima Lamb.

Friday, February 13, 2015

To See What He Sees

Isaiah 64:1-5, 8, NIV
      "Why don't you tear the sky apart and come down? The mountains would see you and shake with fear. They would tremble like water boiling over a hot fire. Come and reveal your  power to your enemies, and make the nations tremble at your presence! There was a time when you came and did terrifying things that we did not expect; the mountains saw you and shook with fear. No one has ever seen or heard of a God like you, who does such deeds for those who put their hope in him. You welcome those who find joy in doing what is right, those who remember how you want them to live... (VS 8) But you are our father, Lord. we are like clay, and you are the potter. You created us,...."

God is sooo good! As I was reading this verse I could just see it...God tearing through the sky-He could! But that's not His plan.

Then when I got to verse 4, "no one has seen or heard of a God like you before," this is so true! Think about it. I have read in books and saw in movies where the god of  such and such is angry for no justified reason and will blah, blah.

This also made me think of the novel God gave me to write for Nanowrimo, "A Little Clay and Terra." He showed me the missing pieces for the novel. God loves us so much- something ( a love) we just can't fathom. I see a tree ( in this fallen world) God knows the beauty and splendor of a tree in the unfallen world. I see a beautiful field of rolling green grass with gorgeous wild flowers and God knows how much their beauty is tainted in this fallen world. He want and waits to show us these sight in a Heavenly World!

I see the beauty and glory in a righteous, God fearing man or woman yet God sees this same person cleared of sin forever in their final destination, final Home-Heaven. Man.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment